Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Northwestern Athletics "N"

I work at Northwestern University, where purple pride rules! I've been wanting to do the "Athletics N" for a while, and I had the perfect opportunity recently at a staff gathering where we showed off our artwork. (Mine was all yarn-related!)

Here's my chart:




As usual with my chart patterns, each square represents a single stitch in crochet or a knitted stitch in knitting. Here's the finished product! It would look great as part of a scarf or varsity sweater.

I've been invited to my first NU football game this fall, so maybe I can knit while I'm there if I wear one of these...

I'm going on a trip to Europe soon, so I'll have photos when I get back. I plan on stopping at a yarn shop in each city, so watch my Instagram for the journey!

No comments: